- This event has passed.
January 24 - January 26
Current public defense industry leaders assemble to identify solutions to resolve challenges their lawyers encounter as they apply the values-based strategies and tactics of the Gideon’s Promise program model.
Topics below are facilitated by our faculty:
- Organizational culture and indigent defense
- Client-centered leadership
- Communication skills: Getting your team moving in the same direction
- Gauging success of a public defender office
- Applying cutting edge leadership tools to public defense problem-solving